Home Agency Information Informacion En Espanol License Searches Contact Us / Feedback Forms Consumer Information Investigations Licensing & Contractor Info Residential Recovery Fund Related Links NSCB News & Updates Construction Education


A Consumer’s Guide To Filing A Complaint Against A Licensed Contractor

How To File A Complaint:

The Nevada State Contractors Board can assist you with problems you may have with a licensed contractor. If you believe a contractor has done something wrong, or has violated the law, you can file a complaint.

You may file your complaint by calling the Nevada State Contractors Board offices at:

(702) 486-1100 in Southern Nevada or (775) 688-1141 in Northern Nevada to request a Licensed Contractor complaint form. You can also Click Here to download the complaint form. Simply mail the complaint form to:

  • Northern Nevada Office:
    9670 Gateway Drive, Suite 100 Reno, NV 89521
    Investigations: (775) 688-1150 Fax: (775) 688-1271

  • Southern Nevada Office:
    2310 Corporate Circle, Suite 200 Henderson, NV 89074
    Investigations: (702) 486-1110 Fax: (702) 486-1190